System installations, troubleshooting, service and repair.
Perform preventative maintenance and manage regional preventative maintenance
Complete assigned service calls and manage accounts within a regional customer
Provide onsite service training to Biomedical Engineering Technicians (BMET) or advanced
Manage expenses and spare parts inventory.
Managing the Zero Breakdown in respective region
Documenting daily service actions through the company work order database .
Assisting fellow Field Service Engineers with more complex installations and
Generating the business for AMC/CAMC/Consumables.
Strong communication and networking skills.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Self-motivation, drive and initiative.
The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems.
Documentation Skills & Training Management.
Equipment Calibration, Sterilization, Conceptual Skills.
The incumbent would be responsible for handling all the strategic and operational HR
activities for the assigned area of business.
To strategically plan and execute all aspects of HR to enable our client's brands to
their operating targets.
Partnering with the Business Heads in driving business objectives through the people
Driving key strategic HR initiatives and support execution of other critical programs in
Lead the Area HR's in their respective regions to best support the business requirements
the employee sensitivities on all counts
Partner with business heads/CEOs in driving branch/regional engagement and
support to the regional offices
Execution of all people policies and practices in the region
Training & Talent Management
Employee Relations and Operations
Operations Management, Service Management, Infrastructure, Service Design, ITIL, Change
Management, Man-management, Transition, Implementation, ISO- Head of IT Services
join a leading service provider based in Pune. The successful applicant will be a
force of the business with a focus on the new strategy of the IT function within the
organization.- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to assist in the development
this company, work in an energetic team on large existing projects and a wide variety of
projects, with in a fast paced technical environment.- The client is looking for someone
has a strong, established track record in ITManagement, service management, service
and service design. It should be noted however that they are particularly interested in
people who have worked in small to medium sized organization so that they are not 'too
from the coal face'. This post is the final escalation point for IT issues.- Applicants
have strong examples on their CV of strong service delivery, effectively governing Major
Incident processes to ensure that issues are responded to and resolved in accordance
SLA's and also ensuring that communication to key stakeholders happens regularly, in a
timely manner.Experience and strong understanding of the following will also be
Strong man-management of teams- Experience in managing a multi-vendor / suppliers
environment, outsourcing contracts, KPI's and SLA's- Service Design experience- Solid
implementation experience- ITIL v3 certification- Project Management- Strong change
management- Worked to implement ISO standards
1. Responsible for maintenance of smooth nursing operations in the hospital.
2. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, counseling and professional development of
staff and care attendants.
3. Responsible for smooth co-ordination between management and nursing care activities
deliver quality services to the patients.
4. Responsible for timely resolution of operational concerns consulting with the
Director, Medical Superintendent, Administrator and other departmental heads
5. Responsible for handling crisis situation with regard to nursing care.
6. Responsible for providing inputs for the manpower planning of nursing staff (Area
and budgeting material requirement of nursing department.
7. Responsible for periodic reviews of nursing standards to ensure quality nursing care.
8. Responsible for managing conflicts between various stake holders to provide smooth
efficient nursing care.
9. Responsible for maintenance of standard nursing records including admission,
and discharge records.
10. Responsible for compilation of MIS/ reports and timely submission of the same to the
11. Responsible for coordinating and conducting fair appraisal activities ensuring
required competency levels of staff at all level.
12. Responsible to take hospital rounds every day, meet with Area/Unit Supervisors and
look after the welfare of the patients, their relatives and nursing staff.
13. Responsible for effective deployment / rotation of nursing staff to ensure delivery
distinctive nursing care services.